1) Warm-Up For Ten Minutes: Run In Place, Jump On Toes In
Place, Jumping Jacks, Mountain Climbers, Side To Side Jump, Etc
2) Body Weight Squats (no rest/continuous motion)- 100x
* Make sure to sit back on your heels (as if you are pushing your butt back to the wall or as if you are sitting back in a chair)/Do not let your knees shift over your toes/Watch your breathing (Do not hold your breath)
3) Push-ups- 25x
4) Body Weight Alternating Lunge Steps In Place- 50x
*Stepping Forward/Make sure it is continuous without stopping
5) Push-ups- 25x
6) Body Weight Alternating Lunge Steps In Place- 50x
*Stepping Backward/Make sure it is continuous without stopping
*Make sure it is continuous without stopping
7) Push-ups- 25x + Sit-ups- 25x + Abdominal Bicycle - 50x
*Do This Three Exercise Combination For A Total Of Two Sets
8) Traveling Long Jumps- 30x- 2 sets
* Do 30 Long Jumps Forward/30 Long Jumps Backward)
*Jump Long Landing In Squat And Traveling Forward Until You Get To 30 Jumps/Take About 30 seconds To Recover/Then Long Jump Backward Landing In Squat (Make sure you jump from the low squat position).
9) Rest 1 Minute And Then Move On To Round Two
1) Body Weight Walking Lunges- 1 lap around a track or 200 Lunge Steps
2) One Crunch + One Sit-up (2=1)- 30 times
3) Core Plank- 1 minute
*Get On Your Toes And Forearms And Hold Yourself In A Plank Position. If Your Knees Touch The Floor Start Over...You Must Complete A One Minute Hold Before You Move On To #4.
4) Run In Place With High Knees For 1 minute/After You Have Completed One Minute- Do 20 Finger Facing Push-ups
*Do This Combination For A Total Of Four Sets. PUSH YOURSELF!
5) Core Plank Shifts- 1 minute
*Get On Your Toes And Forearms And Hold Yourself In A Plank Position...Start Shifting Yourself Forward And Backward As If You Are Doing Toe Raises. Make Sure Your Body Is Completely Contracted And Engaged.
6) Sitting Up/Lean Back Then Pull knees-to-chest- 30x
*Do not let your feet touch the floor)
7) On Floor- Reverse Crunches (roll knees-into-chest)- 30x
*Keep your heels close to your butt/lead from your belly button not your legs
8) Wall- Sit- 30 sec + 15 Squat Jumps/Wall-Sit- 40 sec + 20 Squat Jumps/Wall Sit- 50sec + 25 Squat Jumps/Wall Sit- 60 sec + 30 Squat Jumps
*Watch your form/make sure your back is pressed up against the wall/do not let your knees come over your toes/make sure you are sitting in an L on your wall sit (your legs are forming an L); Squat low and jump from the bottom and land in the bottom on squat jumps; ABSOLUTELY NO REST! Your rest time is when you are sitting on the wall. :)
Do 35 minutes of Cardio of your choice! Start out at a moderate pace then pick up your intensity. Try not to stop.
Great Job! ALWAYS TRAIN HARD and never give up on your goals.