Begin living your life today and accept the belief that you can achieve any goal. That you will bust your butt to ensure success. The belief that the ordinary can become the extraordinary. That you will refuse to accept limits and you will strive forward in search of greater accomplishments. That you will push the envelope both physically and mentally.
I have included a Fitness Challenge Test in this blog entry. Try it...YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. Do your best and believe in your abilities to success. *I am interested in seeing what you can do...Keep track of your results and send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, do the best YOU can...Do not worry about what the next person is doing! You work hard for you. If you are not happy with your results the first time you take these challenges...still make sure you document them so you can see your progress over time...It would be neat to see the changes. Your initial results compared to your present ones. So GO FOR IT...AND JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT. DON'T PUT PRESSURE ON YOURSELF.
- The One-Mile Challenge/Time?
- The One Hundred Squat Challenge WITHOUT STOPPING/Keep track of how many times you stopped and how long it took you to complete 100 reps/use moderate weight
- The Chinup Challenge/How many chinups can you complete without stopping?
- The Push-up Challenge/How many push-ups without stopping?
- The Wall Sit Challenge/How long did you sit without getting up?
- The Half Court Run Challenge/How many times can you go from the end line to half court without stopping?