Rules of the Game:
1. Absolutely NO REST between the two exercises.
2. Make sure to breathe accordingly.
3. Make sure to use your upper and lower body as one unit/working together to get you through each exercise/set with perfect form.
4. Watch your form/technique and form are very important when it comes to fitness.
5. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION to what you are doing when you attempt this workout. Do not fall off the treadmill or lose your balance.
Warm-up-2 minutes on Treadmill; Moderate Level
THE FUN BEGINS...do the following two exercises back-to-back for a total of 10 sets
**Remember both exercises together will equal 1 set
**Treadmill Run- 60 seconds; Run At A Good Pace (For Your Fitness Level)
**Beginner: Level 4-5
**Moderate: Level 5.5-7
**Advanced: Level 7.5-9
**Squat Position Hold- 30 seconds
(No need to jump off the treadmill/position yourself on the sides of the treadmill/use the handles only to balance yourself if needed/squat down parallel to the floor and hold your position tightly/make sure back is straight, abs are engaged, head is up, your knees are not over your toes, and your sitting back on your heels)