"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
ROUND ONE: TWO SETS
1. Sitting Shoulder Press (machine)- 50x
2. Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls- 50x
*After 2nd set> Burpees- 10x + 50 yard run
1. Leg Extensions with attached Resistance Band- 50x/Goal Weight: M: 5-7 plates; F: 3.5-4.5 plates
2. Treadmill Challenge> Run- 30sec + Squat Hold (do not get off of treadmill/use the side platforms of the treadmill)- 30sec
*Speed- 7-7.5 mph; Incline- 0%; 5 sets of exercise combination without resting
3. Leg Extensions with attached Resistance Band- 50x (same weight as above)
4. Treadmill Challenge with Resistance Band> Run- 30sec + Squat Hold (same as above)- 30 sec
*Speed -same as above; Incline- same as above; Sets- same as above
*For this challenge you will need a partner or a stable spot to attach a resistance cable to. Place the band around your waist and go for it. Very important that you keep abdominals engaged and use your arms when your are running...Think of your body as one unit, that is working together to get you through this challenge.
Rest 1 minute
ROUND THREE: FOUR SETS
1. Stand-ups- 15x
2. DB Semi-Supernated Chest Press- 15x
3. DB Lying Tricep Extensions- 15x
*After 4th set> Burpees- 10x + 50 yard run
ROUND FOUR: TWO SETS
1. Leg Press- 50x; Goal Weight: M: 405# (4> 45# plates each side)/F: 225# (2>45# plates each side)
2. MB Wave Squats- Squat Pulses- 10x + Low Squat Bounces- 10x> 5 sets
*Hold MB behind head/Sit back on your squats/keep your back straight
*Stay low on squats and squat bounces
**You must do all sets without resting/they have to be continuous...that is what makes the wave
COOL-DOWN & STRETCH- 5 TO 10 MINUTES
"Whenever you meet difficult situations, dash forward bravely and joyfully."
-Tsunetomo Yamamoto, Hagakure
"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."
"There is nothing impossible to him/her who will try."
-Alexander the Great