**PUSH YOUR LIMITS FOR YOU NOT FOR THE PERSON THAT IS NEXT TO YOU...GO AT YOUR PACE DON'T PUSH AT SOMEONE ELSE'S PACE. PUSH FOR YOU! BELIEVE IN YOUR STRENGTH!
**Pick challenging weight/don't fall off cuz if you do START OVER!/Make sure you have full range of motion/No Rest!
1) Bosu Ball Squat Push-Press (Stand on Blue side)- 15x
2) Push-Ups on Bosu Ball (Hands on Black Side)- 15x
3) Standing DB Bicep Curls with resistance band around elbows- 15x
**Repeat the Round
**Increase Your Weight>Drop Reps to 10-12
ROUND TWO:TWO SETS
1) Step Back Alternating Lunge with Opposite Arm Push-Press- 30x
**Hold dbs above your shoulders/step back with right leg into a backward lunge> as you step back press your left arm up to the ceiling/bring right leg back to the center and left arm down to the top of your shoulder and then switch sides
**Do not break at the waist and step back
2) Push-up Alternating DB Row- 30x
*Place hands on your dbs/go down into a push-up/come up row db to the side of body/go down into a push-up/come up and row opposite db to one side
3) Standing DB Hammer Curls with short resistance band- 15x
*Place resistance band around elbows
***After completing 2nd set> Burpees- 10x + Alternating Sledgehammer Chopping- 50x
***Do this conditioning drill 3x through
FINISHED! GOOD JOB!