"A STRONG OUTSIDE STRENGTHENS THE INSIDE."
"I NEVER REGRET IT WHEN I DO IT, BUT I ALWAYS REGRET IT WHEN I DON'T."
BAND TRAINING ROCKS!
*Add tension to any exercise
*Are the ultimate core training tool.
*Are excellent in developing the posterior chain
*Require you to use your stabilizer muscles
ROUND ONE: No Rest Between Exercises
1) Wide Lat Pull-downs-10 to I 2 reps (Go Heavy)
2) One arm DB kickback with resistance band (mini (red) band)- 3x15 one side at a time/ Rest only
10 seconds between each set
3) Wide Reverse Lat Pull-downs- 10 to 12 reps (Go Heavy)
4) Lying DB Tricep Extensions with resistance band (mini green band)- 4x15 (Rest only 10 seconds between sets)
5) Burp- 10x + Finger-Facing Push-ups- 10x +
Burp- 8x + Finger-Facing Push-Ups- 8x (Don't let your knees touch the ground throughout this exercise combo)
6. Rest 45 see.
ROUND TWO: No Rest Between Exercises
1) Pull-ups-3 x 10 (Rest 10 seconds between sets)
2) Knees-to-Chest- 15x (Use Roman Chair/Place a KB or DB between your feet)
3) Tricep Dips- 10x (Use Roman Chair/Place a KB or DB between your feet)
* Do # 2 and #3 for a total of 3 sets
4) DB Bent-Over Flye- 12x (Heavy)
5) KB Swing with attached Resistance Band- 25x + Finger-Facing Push-Ups- 10x (Do this combination four sets through/Use hips when you power the KB up/make sure motion is quick and controlled)